As with many domestic appliances, an AGA requires routine servicing and maintenance to ensure it continues to operate safely and efficiently.
Haldane Fisher's AGA service centre provides fully certified AGA engineers to service and repair your AGA as well as expert advice and technical support:
- A dedicated point of contact for technical support and service queries.
- Security of servicing by a fully Certified AGA engineer.
- Information and advice from an AGA specialist on how to get the best out of your AGA.
- Appointments to suit you - email an appointment request and receive a call-back to arrange a suitable time.
- Text reminder to ensure your AGA is switched off the night before to facilitate your AGA service.
When arranging a service maintenance visit, the engineer will require the AGA to be cool, so please ensure that it is turned off the night before. A hot cooker cannot be safely serviced.
During a service, some of the following actions will be carried out, dependent on model and fuel type.
- Check operation of all functional controls and components
- Test safety devices
- Confirm correct oil flow rates and gas pressures
- Clean burners and internal flueways
- Inspect/replace rope seals and gaskets
- Adjust operation of insulating lids and doors
- Verify level and, if necessary, top up insulation
- Visual safety check of oil line and storage tanks
- Check for gas soundness
- Check integrity and safety of electrical connections and insulation
- Ensure flue system and ventilation is correct
- Clean circulation and/or oven venting fans